Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 May 2012

My new rose gold watch!

Hello Everyone!


Ok, so yeah -
this is going to be a short little blog post about my new amazing rose gold (my new favourite colour) watch. I have got a lot of compliments about this watch and everyone just loves it.

WHERE IS IT FROM? and my thoughts...

Ok, so I've been aked this question a gazillion times and I purchased it from TJC (the jewellery channel). It is a designer watch from the Japanese company Strada, It is made with genuine leather, gold and diamonds. I just think it is so chic and just amazingly affordable. I purchased it on sale for about £80-£100, which to many of you readers will be so over the top and expensive but for what I'm getting I just love it! The face and back of the watch is plated with stainless steel. I tried testing if it was water resistant (it states it is on the back) and it resisted the water amazingly!

That is basically all I can say, I just totally love it and it is just so worth the money! 


Here are some shots of my new watch!,










What do you think, Do you like it?

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, I like it! I love gold watches! They always give the person who wears it a "luxurious" feeling!
    Marry Digg

    ReplyDelete