Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 April 2012

A Semi-Tutorial

Hey everyone,

So today I decided to do a picture tutorial on a grey/brown smokey eye. As a lot of you might not know is that I used to do Youtube video's on tutorials, hauls and life ect.. basically all based around makeup, but YouTube is so difficult to fit in around my hectic life so I decided to private my videos and start this blog! I sure will be uploading video's in the foreseeable future but the for the moment your stuck here with me.
Any how, so after that long into here's the tutorial:



 
so here's what I used:

1. I used Lancome Teint Miracle foundation in rose 2 to even out my complexion
2. Next I used Hot wired from my sleek primer palette 600 all over my lid
3. Then I took the Louise Young essential eye shadow palette and used Pom Pom the 3rd colour from the left on my crease.
4. Using my MAC 217 brush I blended the shadows together
5. Taking my Loreal super carbon gloss in back I lined my lash line adding a small flick
6. At this stage I used my Loreal telescopic mascara in magnetic black for a lengthening effect
7.After that I used my 2 true lashes in natural with the DUO adhesive which I purchased from MAC
8. After wiping away any fall out I used my Jerome Alexander Concealer stick in ivory (the lightest shade)
9. For my brows I used my Flormar brown pencil in 401
10. Now taking my MAC fascinating eye khol and I lined my waterline.







Now for the lips and cheeks:

On my lips I used Maybelline Moisture lipstick in pinky beige, over that I used MUA shade 5 lip gloss to make my lips look fuller.

For my cheeks I used Benefit bella bamba blush and Benefit hoola bronzer!







what do you think?
would you try this out?




1 comment:

  1. I love this! Your lashes look amazing. Great blog you have here, can’t wait to come back!

    XO Kelley
    http://www.keepsittingpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete